Ca' Milone, with headquarters in Via San Michele, 60 S. Pietro di Feletto (TV) - Italy, & nbsp; (hereinafter, & ldquo; Holder & rdquo;), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, & ldquo; Privacy Code & rdquo;) and dell & rsquo; art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, & ldquo; GDPR & rdquo;) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Subject of treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email address, telephone number - later, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you in registration phase on the website of the Owner and / or on the registration of the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
2) Purpose of treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
- Permit registration to the website;
- Manage and maintain the website;
- Permit registration to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional services requested by you;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you, in place;
- To fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- Prevent or discover fraudulent activity or malicious activity for the website;
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court.
B) Only subject to its specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send them via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your dissent (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3) Treatment modality
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes. br>
4) Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as agents and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the client's project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or for third parties (for example, provider for management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5) Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate his data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently our servers are located in France. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller shall ensure that the transfer of non-EU data takes place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7) Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the Services of the art. 2.A). & Nbsp; Providing data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the concerned & nbsp;
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; B) Obtain the indication:
- Dell's personal data source;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the extremes identativi of the titolare, of the responsibles and of the representative designated to the senses of the art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- L & rsquo; attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of a operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right to oppose the interested party, set out in point B), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right to oppose only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to' oblivion, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9) How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter a.r. addressed to: Ca ' Milone - Via San Michele, 60 S. Pietro di Feletto (TV) Italy
- An e-mail to email@example.com
This site and the services of the Owner are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11) Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is & nbsp; Ca ' Milone based in Via San Michele, 60 S. Pietro di Feletto (TV) Italy. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
12) Changes to this Statement & nbsp;
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.